Friday, December 30, 2005

Persevere

For the most part, my odyssey is over. I have tried to share Biblical truths, my experiences, and practical steps for the journey to be an unchained slave, free to serve. I fervently pray for you Hebrews 12:1, “Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,”

As you strive to be free from the encumbrance of debt, I urge you to pray for the strength to persevere and endure, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13


I am hopeful that as time goes by, we will be able to ‘add’ success stories, encouragements, and additional wisdom from others running the same race…


I will also occasionally ‘add’ articles as ‘need’ and ‘experience’ arises…
(This ‘farewell’ is a little premature since a couple of ‘topics’ have arisen that should and will be addressed.)


In Christ Jesus,

Unchained Slave
When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could You please get that for me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home